Why respray your kitchen? Respray of kitchen works out to a fraction of the price of kitchen refits and much cheaper than kitchen door replacement too, giving them a hard wearing long lasting new lease of life in a wide range of colours.
• All handles and knobs are removed from doors and drawers.
• Panels, doors and plinths are cleaned with a specialised degreaser prior to spraying.
• The kitchen is sanded with a heavy duty dust extracting sander, eliminating particle contamination in the spraying process.
• The kitchen is wrapped with masking paper only leaving the parts to be sprayed exposed.
• Three coats of paint in your desired colour is sprayed onto the exposed kitchen.
• Paint is left to dry for one hour.
• The kitchen is assembled , fitting new or existing handles and knobs.